2011年8月14日 星期日

Seoul :)

Got back from Seoul :)
This is actually my 5th times visiting this city
I know I have been visiting Seoul too much -_-
But if I still got chance, I would like to go there again!

Loads of funny things happened during the trip
Like how people thought we (me, mum and my aunt xD) are Thai HAHAA
and the most ridiculous thing happened is that 
we went to the Insam Market and the salesperson gave us a menu[?] in Indonesia
Then she went 'Philippine?' xDD I totally cracked up and couldn't stop laughing at it HAHA

*back to topic*

Soooo...I didn't brought much this time
Mainly due to the fact that the prices of stuff has gone really high
and I don't think it's worthy to get them 
esp. when I found out most of the stuff are made in China -_-
My aunt kept saying 'I rather get them from shenzhen' <--very true xD

Anywaysssss

Here are the stuff that I've got:


 Cosmetics :)
All of them except the Burt's bees lip balm are from Etude house :)

Didn't know why, but I only concentrated to shop in Etude house rather than other Cosmetics shops :/
Here I've got a concealer stick, a shimmering stick, eyebrow pencil, lipstick and waterproof gel eyeliner.
The price of each product is not over 10,000 won.




Hand creams
from Etude House *again*
These are the 'must buy' order from my sister.
I couldn't really rmb the price but its defo under 5000won.

I've tried the handcream and it smells really nice and not sticky at all! and the package is just SOO CUTE!





Bubble hair colouring

Wine Red and Dark Brown colour :)
7000 won each :)

Cheap, easy to use and the colour is very long-lasting!!
Strongly recommend to get this if you want to dye your hair by yourself!!!




Etude House samples

One thing that I love about buying cosmetics in Korea is that the free samples that are given out everytime when you buy something from the shop or even just walked pass the shop!








Clothing

Denim dress
35000 won from Hellp APM in Dong Dae Moon
it's quite expensive tbh
it was 40000 won and I was begging the sales for more discount HAHA










Another dress from SSFW [Myeong Dong] (10000 won)

This shop is AMAZING!!!
Have a look at their official website:
http://ssfw.co.kr/

I love this dress at the first sight!! ITS YELLOW!!
(I'm really into yellow-ish colour these days!!)
Unfortunelately my skin is too dark for this dress :'(
Might just give it to my sister T_T

I HATE MY SKIN TONE T__T







 Big shirt from SSFW
can't really rmb the price
I think it's around 30,000 won?

This shirt is just soooo CUTE :3
it's got a hood tooooo :3

I have to admit that I love this shop
I spent ages browsing there everytime when I went to Myeong Dong.







Top and bottom from Hello APM
Top: around 15000 won?
Bottom: around the same price xD?

I've got bad memory HAHAHA!
This look is quite trendy in S.Korea right now.
Not only teenage girls, women in 30's or even older[?] do dress like this too :3








Accessories


Hairbands 
Yellow and Red (4000won each) from SSFW
Dark Green (4000won) from a shop in LeeDae

Hairbands are quite popular in Seoul and they've got a lot of trendy designs of hairbands!!

Love themmm :)



Rings

1000 won Shop on the Myeong Dong street

Very special design :)








Earrings

from the same shop - 1000 won!

Good quality and very low price!!
These are for my sister
My ears are still infected and I couldn't wear any nice earrings until my ears are completely recovery! *sob*






Box bag

10000 won from LeeDae university

its for my sister :)
I realised that stuff from LeeDae are lots cheaper than in Dongdae moon and Myeong Dong!!!






Backpack!!

40000won from SSFW (again hahah)

it doesn't look that good in the picture than it does in real life :-/

I've not using backpack for absolutely AGES
last time I used them was like 5 years ago?

I'm starting to like to use it IT'S SOOO COMFY!






Lee Min Ho's stuff

They are free but the thing is you have to walk for 20 mins from the nearest station to get them xD
The staff there are SOOO NICE hahhaa!

The pen there was not free-_-
I brought it from the shop Kxx (can't rmb the name)
These stuff are for my sister :)








 Postcards

These are for my sister and her friend xD
I was gonna get a Jong Yonghwa socks for her no Yonghwa socks left :/
the saleperson was sooo funny tho HAAHHA
he was saying how high Yonghwa's popularity is XD






Folder

Taemin!!!! xD
6000 won from everysing

they've not got much SHINee stuff there  T__T

oh well
that acutally helps me saving a lot of money!









That's about it '_'
I've brought some snacks and other stuff too but really cba to post them all xDD

then up to here-

沒有留言:

張貼留言